Product Sales Manager (SEA)
Salary Transport $500 + VB
Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1848750/001
Date posted 08 September 2022singapore mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-09-08 2022-10-08 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Sales Manager (SEA) job has just arisen at one of the world’s leading industrial automation companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a technical sales professional who is a leader in the field of industrial automation, especially in the development and production of sensors, controls and process applications.
About the Product Sales Manager (SEA) Role:
In this business critical role, you will oversee the Southeast Asia region and are responsible for achieving growth targets to the product groups.
- Take charge of all products and the product launch process in the country
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management Team (local and corporate) to identify product challenges and requirements for new functionality, create tools for sales process improvements, and roll out strategy for new product introductions
- Plan the product sales and marketing strategy with head office, local stakeholders, Sales Managers and Sales Engineers for focused industry
- Work regularly with product and development team to give feedback about successes and new ideas; collaborate closely with marketing team to drive the company’s strategy, utilising the right sales and marketing tools
- Close cooperation with Sales management, ensuring product targets are achieved and measures taken
To succeed in the Product Sales Manager (SEA) job, you will need to have a flair in the field of industrial automation, especially in the development and production of sensors and controls for industrial automation and process applications. You will possess strong communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of our organisation.
- University degree in a related field
- Good command of Chinese (spoken and written) as this role will also be handling clients from the China market
- More than four years’ work experience in the automation industry, especially in product management, technical sales and technical support of customers
- Strong technical understanding of and application know-how, especially in the development and production of sensors and controls for industrial automation and process applications
- Expert on a technical level for the product under direct responsibility and know competitive products and technologies well
- Ability to provide technical support and work with the Service Centre Support Engineer/Field Technical Support Engineer
This leading industrial automation firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on employees’ career growth and opportunities. With more than 50 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Sales Manager (SEA) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim
Salary: SGD48000 - SGD60000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 September 2022An international electrical equipment manufacturing company is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer (Design) job to be responsible for the research and design of the company's new products and systems.