Salary Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang (R22104730)
Job Ref 1835280/001
Date posted 03 August 2022singapore mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-08-03 2022-09-02 engineering East East SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-established electronics manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Manager to be responsible for daily production. In this job, you will ensure that all phases of operations are conducted in a safe, compliant, and efficient manner by setting clear expectations for performance.
About the Manufacturing Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for OTD achievement, production quality, cost safety and personnel management of the production department.
- Help build effective bridges with other departments for the purposes of achieving the company's vision, mission, strategic plans, and budgets
- Effectively arrange productivity, reach production plan and complete OTD targets
- Improve operational skills and experience inheritance
- Production line capacity, per capita capacity improvement and operation process optimisation
- Report monthly financial and operational results/metrics as required on a timely basis
- Develop a clear performance objective for the employees and ensure that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Manage the production team and run operations, while ensuring a safe and ergonomic environment for production staff
- Build and improve both internal and external communication lines to meet organisational needs and objectives
- Analyse division and/or departmental budget requests to identify the various areas to which an operational budget will be assigned
To be successful in this Manufacturing Manager role, you must have prior production management experience within the manufacturing industry with customised products.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the customised electronics manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Good communicator and with strong people management skills
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management or public groups
- Ability to prioritise and make tough decisions
This organisation is a leading electronics company with a strong global presence. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to provide top-notch products for their customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Manufacturing Manager role is right for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022A market-leading rotating company is seeking a Technical Manager to coordinate, monitor, and improve fields service activities for an organisation. In this job, you will provide support and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022A chemical storage company is seeking a Process Engineer. In this job, you will be responsible for developing, configuring, and optimising the process.