Salary Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang (R22104730)
Job Ref 1834130/001
Date posted 01 August 2022singapore mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 engineering Joo Koon Joo Koon SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market-leading rotating company is seeking a Technical Manager to coordinate, monitor, and improve fields service activities for an organisation. In this job, you will provide support and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services.
About the Technical Manager Role:
In this position, you will oversee the operation and execution of services at a work site or client location. Ensure the appropriate staff, equipment, and materials are on hand to complete work on time and according to customer expectations.
- Analyse and troubleshoot bad actors for rotating equipment using Machinery Vibration Diagnostics equipment
- Communicate with supplier, sub-contractors and customers on technical solutions as well as liaise the overall execution of the service job
- Facilitate at all working levels specifying work scope for servicing, procurement, and overall job pack execution
- Involve MRO exercise to have path forward for a timely solution meeting the service timeline
- Train, develop and conduct maintenance and operation for internal staff and customers
- Supervise and support quality control and assurance for rotating equipment repair at the workshop or at site
- Recommend and develop repair procedures and engineering solutions
- Conduct Root Cause Failure Analysis of failed parts in rotating equipment
- Work as a team player in relate to technical and engineering matters with workshop supervisors, engineers, and technicians
To succeed in this Technical Manager role, you must have at least 10 years of technical support experience with rotating equipment. In addition, you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skills along with a high level of management skills and committed to achieving efficient and safe operation in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a relevant discipline
- 10 years of extensive experience on rotating equipment
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Must be able to adapt to dynamic situation and able to react fast and accurately in a crisis, e.g. accident victim management
- Advanced analytical thinking, independent, punctual, resolute, can handle stress and manage difficult situations in a calm manner
- lass 3 Driving license with own car
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Technical Manager is the role for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 August 2022A well-established electronics manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Manager to be responsible for daily production. In this job, you will ensure that all phases of operations are conducted in a safe, compliant, and efficient manner by setting clear expectations for performance.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022A chemical storage company is seeking a Process Engineer. In this job, you will be responsible for developing, configuring, and optimising the process.