Salary Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang (R22104730)
Job Ref 1827220/001
Date posted 13 July 2022singapore mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-07-14 2022-08-12 engineering Penjuru Penjuru SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A chemical storage company is seeking a Process Engineer. In this job, you will be responsible for developing, configuring, and optimising the process.
About the Process Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the process design, operation, and implementation. Also, to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximise profitability.
- Assess the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering design, products, and utility equipment
- Contribute to the design of engineering solutions and processes; design the feasibility testing approach and supervise its implementation to support the development and validation of engineering solutions
- Facilitate in the Hazop Study for all projects and modification
- Determine customer project requirements and technical specifications
- Support technical evaluation of bids, bid technical
- Work with the engineering team on budgetary costs for projects and existing revamp or expansion
- Work with the engineering team on budgetary cost for projects and existing terminals revamp or expansion
- Review vendor documents, drawings, data sheets, specifications, and calculations
- Prepare and issue RFQs, evaluate vendor quotations, clarifications, technical bid analysis, etc.
- Prepare various engineering deliverables (drawings and documents) such as process flow diagrams, P&I diagrams, process data sheets, equipment specifications, cause and effect diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP studies and reports, operations and maintenance manuals, etc., and provide necessary engineering inputs to other departments
- Ensure engineering work has complied with customer requirements
- Provide process and operational training to the terminal operator for new terminal operations
- Plan and participate in pre-commissioning of new terminal operations
To be successful in this Process Engineer, you will need to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams and people of all different levels. Be innovative to provide solutions that will improve the production process.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience in terminal operations or chemicals plants or oil and gas industry
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, management and collaborative skills
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of technical functional areas for better coordination and timely decision making
- Ability to manage multiple-party communication and operate under stress critical
- Planning and organisational skills
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the industry. The culture is dynamic, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this Process Engineer role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job in Singapore.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 August 2022A well-established electronics manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Manager to be responsible for daily production. In this job, you will ensure that all phases of operations are conducted in a safe, compliant, and efficient manner by setting clear expectations for performance.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022A market-leading rotating company is seeking a Technical Manager to coordinate, monitor, and improve fields service activities for an organisation. In this job, you will provide support and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services.