Regional Operations Manager (Asia)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang
Job Ref 1814260/001
Date posted 09 June 2022singapore mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-06-10 2022-07-09 electronics Central Central SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-established electronics manufacturer is seeking a Regional Operations Manager (Asia) to be responsible for daily operations. In this job, you will ensure that all phases of the operation are conducted in a safe, compliant, and efficient manner by setting clear expectations for performance.
About the Regional Operations Manager (Asia) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for daily operations management and coordination of plant operations while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Serves as a member of the leadership and help build effective bridges with other departments for the purposes of achieving the company's vision, mission, strategic plans, and budgets
- Develops budget, forecasts that include an annual strategic plan
- Reports monthly financial and operational results/metrics as required on a timely basis
- Develops a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Professionally represents the company to the community as well as to internal and external stakeholders
- Improves processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating, and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures
- Manages production team and run operations, while ensuring a safe and ergonomic environment for production staff
- Builds and improves both internal and external communication lines to meet organisational needs and objectives
- Analyses division and/or departmental budget requests to identify the various areas to which an operational budget will be assigned
To succeed in the Regional Operations Manager (Asia) role, you must have prior operations management experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or a related field of study
- Minimum of 15 years' work experience in the electronics manufacturing environment
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Good communicator and with strong people management skills
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management or public groups
- Ability to prioritise and make tough decisions
- Strong strategic thinking and execution, integrity, delegation skills, and high self-awareness
This organisation is a leading electronics company with a strong global presence. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to provide top-notch products for their customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Regional Operations Manager (Asia) role is right for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han