Architectural Site Superintendent
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 engineering 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Architectural Site Superintendent job has just become available at one of the oldest contractors in Singapore. You will be part of a mixed development project.
About the Architectural Site Superintendent Role:
You will be responsible for assisting the Senior Site Manager in coordinating with sub-contractors and workers over site architectural and fit-out works, ensuring work done is in accordance with specifications and quality requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor progress, quality of workmanship and compliance with contract requirements
- Ensure all inspection activities are carried out in accordance with the inspection and test plan for architectural works
- Review construction program and method statements related to architectural trades
- Assist in manpower and resource scheduling and deployment, daily man-hours returns and coordinate in all aspects of site issues
- Check drawings for discrepancies and raise RFIs as necessary
- Liaise with Architectural Coordinators/Consultants on all architectural related issues
To succeed in this Architectural Site Superintendent role, you should be able to make fast decisions. You should also have an ability to identify potential and occurring problems that affect the schedule of works at the site, and recommend solutions to the relevant team/department.
- Three to five years' experience in building and/or civil engineering
- Familiar with relevant drawings, specifications and details
- Completed at least one building project
- Technical Competencies:
- Technical expertise and knowledge in architectural works
- Good knowledge of method statements on architectural finishing
- Good knowledge of sequence of architectural site works
This is a leading engineering group that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to advance in your career, this Architectural Site Superintendent role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath