Deputy Finance Manager
Consultant Jinal Ardeshna (R1660411)
Date posted 04 January 2017
An interesting Deputy Finance Manager role has arisen within an engineering company. The role involves hands on with the preparation of management and financial reports.
About the Deputy Finance Manager Role:
You will take a hands-on approach in the preparation of management/financial reports which includes forecast, variance analysis and budget.
- Play a pivotal role in improving internal controls and processes for continual improvement
- Work closely with the business units and external stakeholder to provide professional advice in driving business direction, decision and participation in strategic projects
- Appreciate corporate finance matters and be hands-on in financial modelling
To succeed in this Deputy Finance Manager role, you should have a good accountancy degree from one of the top local universities.
- Experience in a Big 4 firm and progressed to an accounting/finance role with a MNC with at least five years' experience
- Self-motivated, possess a keen eye for detail and willing to be hands-on when needed
- Has strong business acumen and possess excellent communication and business partnering skills to confidently liaise with people of all levels, including JV partners and senior management
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established local company which have wide development plans and is able to offer international move.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Deputy Finance Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660411 Jinal Ardeshna