Product Marketing Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1930570/001
Date posted 17 May 2023singapore marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-05-17 2023-06-16 marketing singapore SG SGD 6000 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Product Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a global prestige beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing product strategy for the APAC markets while driving brand growth.
About the Product Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will report into the Senior Product Manager in developing, and creating long term 360° product and content strategy.
- Design and implement the product strategy for APAC for current year and five years with the marketing plan proposed by global
- Accompany, guide and challenge the countries in their product strategy, with the business objectives and long-term strategy in mind
- Guarantee the coherence within the region, and with the brand global strategy
- Build a 360° product strategy accompanied by a relevant content strategy at each touchpoint to ensure key messages are delivered strategically to consumers
- Work closely with all regional functions (communication, visual merchandising, digital CRM e-commerce, training) in order to give them the product and business expertise and work alongside with them on building their materials in support of the products
- Platform management and meetings to ensure information on launches and permanent references are well assimilated and maintained to reach business objectives. Support teams in all operational needs regarding the product category. Work closely with Operations Manager APAC on trade animations, pricing, sampling, promotional strategies
- With a deep knowledge of the consumers and trends, identify specific needs for Asia, not limited to products but also services, tools, and experiences. In constant, contact with market product managers to gather their needs and proposal, and help them to construct the idea/concept. Work closely with the R&D Manager APAC to find new needs, but also new ways to express them
To succeed in this regional Product Marketing Manager role, you will need to be passionate about the beauty industry, and have a strong career track record in managing a beauty or personal care brand, in a regional capacity.
- At least five years' experience with solid product marketing skills in FMCG or cosmetic companies with digital and consumer experience
- Experience covering APAC markets with a focus in China and Japan is ideal
- Experience working with multiple markets or regional responsibilities
- Experience in product management and business analysis
This retail and beauty company needs no further introduction. Candidates can expect career development opportunities across all marketing teams.
If you are a self-starter and would enjoy building programmes and initiatives from ground up, this Product Marketing Manager role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023One of the world's leading international pharmaceutical business is recruiting for a Patient Advocacy Relations Associate (one-year, renewable) job.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC job has just been made available at an established global beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will ensure planning and roll-out of the Marketing Plan in the Travel Retail APAC Region. Your role will be to ensure the maximisation of the 360 in order to create trade marketing strategies, optimise the retail efficiency and client experience on both Counters and Podiums.
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + AWS+ bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 May 2023An exciting Regional Assistant Performance Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a leading beauty company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving online acquisition and digital analytics strategy to ensure the sustainable growth of the e-commerce business.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 May 2023A Senior Content & PR Executive job opportunity has arisen to be part of our growing South East Asia (SEA) marketing team. This is a regional role supporting our SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines) business growth by producing content with a commercial lens, driving local activation, brand awareness and revenue generation.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 May 2023An Assistant Manager, Events & Client Experience (three months) job has become available at one of the word's top luxury design houses that is recognised globally for its extraordinary craftsmanship and unparalleled creativity.