Senior Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Job Ref 1926220/001
Date posted 16 May 2023singapore marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-05-16 2023-06-15 marketing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rarely available Senior Marketing Manager job has just become available at an international food company with renowned brands. Reporting to the CMO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for marketing strategies, budgets and plans designed to achieve the company’s approved brand and business growth targets.
- Partner with market to lead the development and the execution of the brand strategy
- Deliver brand vision via insight-driven product development and marketing
- Develop market calendars and test market programmes
- Deliver a strategic annual growth plan
- Provide business planning expertise on all meaningful brand projects and initiatives
- Approve market brand communications, activations and retail marketing
- Partner with the global marketing and innovation teams to commercialise and deliver product innovations
- Lead the overall brand financial planning ensuring the development of plans and forecasts that deliver growth and profit objectives
To succeed in the Senior Marketing Manager job, you will have a passion for innovation and the ability to lead cross-functional teams of associates across multiple disciplines.
- Degree in a relevant discipline, MBA is ideal
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in Asia
- A strategic thinker with a business mind, identifying key challenges and critical levers to drive growth
- Deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical executions
- Strong understanding of consumer insights and how they are translated into creative strategy and campaigns
- Proven track record of developing world class creatives and launching campaigns that sparked excitement and passion within the local communities
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to relate across functions and levels and the ability to deliver results both directly and through influence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues in a simple manner
- Experience working with youth brands or knowledge of pop culture and Gen Z is highly desirable
- Experience in retail sector is a plus
This iconic brand is known for its buzzy marketing campaigns and loyal fan base drawn to its strong connection in lifestyle culture. It is owned by a company famous for career growth and development, as well as constantly pushing innovation and inspiration.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Marketing Manager job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng
Get in touch