Regional Clinical Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marilyn Ho (R23112312)
Job Ref 1931990/001
Date posted 04 May 2023singapore marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-05-04 2023-06-03 medical-and-nursing Singapore Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Regional Clinical Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the largest global medical technology companies.
About the Regional Clinical Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Marketing , this hybrid role is responsible for the application and marketing of microbiology diagnostic solutions.
- Develop marketing (stakeholder engagement) strategies for Marketing portfolio aimed at optimising the sales and profit contribution
- Develop strong relationships and network with key microbiology stakeholders and KOL
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate market trends and dynamics to ensure competitive positioning and make necessary recommendations
- Drive market research and analysis to drive successful strategy for marketing and brand portfolios where required
- Ensure development of educational activities in alignment of SEA marketing strategy
- Control promotional expenditure, and its effectiveness. This implies that optimum profitability is the objective of promotional expenditure. Expenditure should be controlled within budget or forecast limits
- Develop application strategy, act as a subject-matter expert for the microbiology portfolio
- Provide consultative support and be responsible for post-sales support,including product complaints and troubleshooting
To succeed in this Regional Clinical Marketing Manager job,, you must have a deep understanding of microbiology and be able to work well with multiple internal and external stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to step up from a local to regional position.
- Degree/postgraduate degree in microbiology or equivalent
- At least three years' experience in microbiology laboratory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated planning abilities and strong organisational skills
- Self-starter and solutions-oriented
- Flexible and able to work independently
- 20% travelling within SEA is required
Taking up this role, you will be joining one of the world’s largest and most innovative medtech company. You will be inspired to do your best work for patients and HCPs, a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
If you have the required skill sets and experience, do not miss this opportunity to join a global top 10 medtech company in this Regional Clinical Marketing Manager role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R23112312 Marilyn Ho
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 May 2023An exciting Singapore-based Regional Clinical Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the largest global medical technology companies.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 May 2023A Marketing Manager job has become available at a Series A-funded startup in the area of hybrid vehicles. With a strong engineering and assembly team in China, Thailand and Vietnam, the firm is looking at setting up their APAC hub in Singapore.
Salary: SGD96000 - SGD108000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 May 2023An exciting Strategist job opportunity has become available at a global life science marketing agency. In this business critical role, you will be driving the development of strategic marketing plans for global clients, working collaboratively with cross-functional business units to deliver holistic marketing programmes.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 May 2023An Assistant Manager, Events & Client Experience (three months) job has become available at one of the word's top luxury design houses that is recognised globally for its extraordinary craftsmanship and unparalleled creativity.
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD130000 per annumLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 May 2023Work for Constellar, one of Asia's fastest growing and most renowned MICE and events conglomerates. Known in the region for its quality service and award winning events, we are currently recruiting for a Head, Conference Producer to join the team.