Growth Partner Development Manager, APAC (Contract)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Aishah Jamall (R22104739)
Job Ref 1895180/001
Date posted 20 January 2023singapore marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-01-20 2023-02-19 marketing Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Growth Partner Development Manager, APAC (Contract) job has become available at one of the world's fastest growing SaaS platform company.
About the Growth Partner Development Manager, APAC (Contract) Role:
Reporting to the Regional Head of APAC Marketing, you are responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders to secure new business, negotiate, and close strategic partnerships.
- Develop and execute partner strategy on a regional level amongst their scaled and longtail partners
- Cultivate deep relationships with partners, optimise partner performance through business reviews, identify business opportunities to expand revenue and deploy a joint sales approach
- Work collaboratively across teams to execute and build scaled/longtail partner programmes
- Serve as an advocate for the region's partners and identify areas for growth via partnerships
- Finalise operational and contracting details with prospective partners through close-knit collaboration with stakeholders
To succeed in this Growth Partner Development Manager, APAC (Contract) role, you must possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organisationally.
- 8 - 10 years of prior experience in managing partnership and/ or sales for high-tech or financial services organisations
- Successful track record of recruiting, developing and growing partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
- Sound business judgement, with the ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses and influencing results
- Willingness to travel
This company needs no introduction, and fast becoming the leader in its space. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Growth Partner Development Manager, APAC (Contract) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.:R22104739 Siti Aishah Binte Jamall Abd Nassir
Salary: SGD110000 - SGD136000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 January 2023Work for one of the world's largest oil and energy conglomerates. With a regional setup here in Singapore responsible for all of APAC and EMEA, they are presently recruiting for a Regional Communications Manager job in their expanding team.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 January 2023Work for one of Asia's largest and most reputable logistics providers with presence across key cities around the world and a stable work environment. They are presently recruiting for a Manager - Marketing Communications job in their expanding team.