Salary SGD10000 - SGD14000 per month + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1831300/001
Date posted 25 July 2022singapore marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-25 2022-08-24 marketing singapore SG SGD 10000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created Product Manager job has just been made available at a gaming and entertainment company. Based in Singapore and reporting into the Product Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing GTM strategy in Asia, product launch plans and activities. Additionally, you will manage the product feature and roadmap, and look at ways to innovate the product and its positioning.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this business critical role, the Product manager is responsible for end-to-end product management from development to launch and after-sales service. He or she will provide direction in areas of game and product development.
- Travel to various jurisdictions to understand the specific differences in product and game development requirements, with findings and reports presented to appropriate internal stakeholders
- Provide direction in areas of game and product development, formalising the process by utilising existing Product and Game Specification documents
- Provide briefings on third party product including extraordinary items such as link signage, toppers and Plasma displays
- Assist to formulate long-term product and game development strategies for specific products and markets and outline the life cycle of the specific projects. Also assist in the development of ongoing player and customer research
- Ensure product and game specification documents remain updated and meet jurisdictional requirements with changes disseminated to all relevant departments
- Highlight the features and benefits of each product maximising all selling points and when required conduct product and game presentation to internal and external customers
- Prepare and maintain showroom and test bed sites
- Work with sales to develop product release strategy ensuring adequate product is available for relevant jurisdiction and the best return on investment is achieved
- Develop solution visions for APAC and collaborate on roadmap with content management
- Collaborate with product vertical Product Managers and Content Managers to find best solutions for the region
- Create overall solution strategy for the region, research and development of solution definitions. Write and validate solution definitions, manage change control
- Assist in solution pricing and or licensing agreements terms and conditions internationally applicable
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide solution definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities
- Develop and maintain a prioritised list of customer and market requirements for solution development
To succeed in this Product Manager job, you will need to have prior experience in gaming systems.
- Bachelor’s degree with eight years of product management experience
- Strong communicator
- Demonstrated high level skills in the following areas: Inspirational leadership, negotiation, communication, public speaking, influencing, facilitation, coaching, relationship management, business, strategic, change management and project management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Experience in working within a highly structured, matrixed and regulated corporate environment
The firm is a market leader in its field and is currently growing it's business in the Asia region.
If you are excited to be part of a business at a growth stage, this Product Manager role is the right one for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh