Global Senior Brand Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare opportunity for a Global Senior Brand Manager job has come up at an international consumer healthcare company. Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, this is a role suitable for a marketer who is looking to expand their scope.
About the Global Senior Brand Manager Role:
In this crucial role, you will will develop and adapt global campaigns to market needs and coordinate the respective brand marketing initiatives that will help the local affiliates achieve the annual and mid-term sales and market share objectives.
- Design and deploy in due time all commercial programmes and toolkits and base business campaign materials for the respective brands and projects with a priority on serving the top focus markets
- Provide international “upstream” input into the global franchise strategy to ensure R&D programmes, innovation sourcing and partnerships meet international needs for their brands
- Synthesise and share best practices
- Partner with local brand managers to ensure alignment to key strategies and ensure brand plans have maximum impact
- Act as brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally and with external customers and agencies
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools and take corrective actions as required to meet business objectives
- Contribute to international marketing organisation strategic and operational plans
- Manage assigned budgets to create maximum promotional impact
- Animate a team of regional peers via engagement calls and best practice sharing
- Lead promotional material approval process
- Deploy to regional teams plans and commercial programs tools for their respective brand/projects
You have a keen eye for spotting trends and are passionate about beauty and health and wellness categories.
- Degree ideally in business, marketing or science
- Minimum of 10 years' brand management experience, ideally with proven product success
- B2C and B2B industry experience as well as multi-targets marketing experience preferred (consumer, professional, trade)
- Experience working in beauty, FMCG or consumer healthcare categories
- Ideally two years of sales experience
- Hands-on and execution attitude with ability to drive change and make things happen
- Experience leading or participating in matrix teams
- High digital IQ
- Strong project management experience, having worked on cross-functional teams
- Experience managing advertising agencies and in advertising development
- Exposure to different markets; global experience preferred
You will join a company recognised as one of the market's leading players. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Global Senior Brand Manager job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng