Associate Brand Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 marketing Singapore SG SGD 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Associate Brand Manager job has just become available at one of the leading globally established tobacco companies based in Singapore. Reporting to the Area Brand Manager and Country Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Associate Brand Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible in assisting the development, communication and implementation of brand strategies and consumer engagement activities which are aligned to marketing, brand portfolio and consumer space strategies to achieve brand objectives. You will also be heavily involved in driving fact-based decision making through the provision of market analysis and reports with clear recommendations for action.
- Support the development and execution of brand plan to meet brand objectives and strategies
- Plan and monitor the implementation and results of operational brand plans and provide recommendations to brand programmes
- Analyse market research data to understand brand issues and market opportunities
- Apply best practices in brand management to optimise efficiency and effectiveness
- Execute local marketing mix elements such as promotion, price management and distribution
- Monitor and report brand expenditure and ensure that it is within budget
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure day-to-day activities related to brand programmes are performed with required quality and adheres to agreed costs and timescales as defined in operational brand plan
To succeed in the Associate Brand Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with various internal and external stakeholders, as well as strong creativity and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline, preferably marketing
- Minimum of three years' experience in marketing and/or similar roles within an FMCG organisation
- Awareness of product development, trade and consumer insights, copy strategy and BTL communication
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skill and logical/creative thinking
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen
This international tobacco company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate Brand Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim