APAC Digital Product Lead
Salary SGD180000 - SGD250000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 180000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting APAC Digital Product Lead role has recently been made available at a leading FMCG beverage company.
About the APAC Digital Product Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will own the vision and definition of the unified commerce platform. You will be responsible for designing a transformational B2B2C e-commerce solution to be adopted across multiple OpCos (Operating Companies) in the APAC region.
- Develop, test and document the product vision and roadmap
- Take accountability and ownership of the regional platform(s) such as gathering business requirements, making fact-based prioritisations, defining sprint contents, and coordinating development with DevOps team(s) (including UX-UI and design) so as to create a bespoke client journey
- Serve as the sparring partner of the Local Head of Digital and Product managers, and be able to challenge their ideas by understanding their route-to-market challenges and the underlying business implications of their product requests
- Create product vision and roadmap, as well as WIP developments
- Lead agile product development teams as product owner
- Organise sprint ceremonies (e.g., stand-ups, demos, retrospectives)
- Define user stories with participating OpCos (with Local lead), assessing regional vs local functionality, review UX designs and provide feedback to teams, thereby creating a customer-centric approach]Refine user story backlog (incl. add acceptance criteria, discuss with development team, prioritise on business value)
- Manage product development on time, scope and budget
To succeed in this APAC Digital Product Lead role, you must be able to build e-commerce platforms and are able to connect business goals with technology development. You will need to know the ins and outs of dealing with multiple OpCos and stakeholders simultaneously, and be unafraid to challenge ideas and requests where needed. You will need to be adept at making difficult decisions and trade-offs in uncertainty. You must have intricate understanding of Agile and be able to effectively use Scrum to create value for my client's business.
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in business and IT
- Five years' experience in an e-commerce product development (including Business Analyst, Product Owner, UX)
- Scrum and Product Owner training/experience is highly recommended
- Minimum of seven years' experience in an e-commerce product environment
- Demonstrable experience (three years minimum) in leading teams
- Experience and knowledge of B2B e-commerce solutions and with agile methodologies and Scrum
- Ideally experience in FMCG industry
- Strong leadership skills, authority to make decisions, drive OpCos and interact with senior stakeholders when needed
- Business savvy and commercially driven, able to connect IT and business
- Effective communicator, able to deal with multiple key stakeholders and good team player
- Agile advocate: you ‘breathe Agile’ and are able to promote agile behaviour
- Willingness to travel
This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this dynamic APAC Digital Product Lead role.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera