Product Manager (Beauty)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 marketing singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting product manager job has just been made available at a leading global beauty company. Based in Singapore, the product manager will be responsible for defining and steering the country strategy for the brand, consistent with the international brand position and the country’s priorities.
About the Product Manager (Beauty) Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be the key stakeholder to manage all press and influencer relations, cultivate close and strong rapport with the press, media and key opinion leaders to develop brand love and secure good coverage of brand visibility and product launches.
- Champion, develop, manage and execute the communication strategy for the brand in country through all paid and unpaid channels with strong compelling and engaging propositions, strong story angles to create buzz for the brand and products offline and online
- Effectively manage and cascade these messages using a variety of channels to deliver impactful communications
- Develop and curate the press, media and influencer experience and engagement program in accordance to the launch and animation calendar to bring consistent excitement through communication
- Implement new launches and marketing mix strategies and create the right angle of penetrating locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Manage all forecasting and sampling for product launches, trade and retailer activities in Singapore
- Develop and implement a go-to-market channel marketing plan including product development, promotion, animation partnerships and consumer activations
- Business and channel sales performance tracking and analysis, launch follow-up and action plan development
- Seamlessly execute all product launches and trade marketing activities in collaboration with the sales, training and the visual merchandising teams with the aim to build brand awareness, recruit new customers and increase purchase consumption
To succeed in this Product Manager (Beauty) role, you will need to have a passion in beauty and be able to think out of the box.
- Degree in Marketing/Business Studies
- At least five years' marketing experience in the fast-moving consumer goods and/or beauty industry
- Digitally savvy with good knowledge in the latest online engagement trends
- A keen interest, a good eye and passion for beauty
- Driven, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
The successful Product Manager will join a brand who has been making head waves since they were launched in the market.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Product Manager (Beauty) role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh