Regional Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 marketing Singapore SG SGD 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An newly-created Regional Marketing Manager job has become available at a fast growing consumer healthcare business.
About the Regional Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Business Head, you will be tasked to look after a specific category.
- Drive the road map for specific category, by coordinating the new product development, business development regulatory and the business intelligence teams, so as to facilitate a solid and successful sustainable business identify emerging trends and sell a growth vision to stakeholders internally and externally
- Effectively support all countries to ensure that the strategies regarding the category are effectively carried out
- Support countries on new strategic launches forecasted in the next three to five years
- Provide the country heads and marketing teams with the ideal strategic plans, long-term forecasts and share best practice learnings from lead countries
- Look for novelties and innovation both within and out of the consumer healthcare industry and adapt relevant market trends and consumer behaviour
- Educate senior stakeholders to recommend differentiated strategies/approaches and go-to-market plans based on different market clusters
To succeed as the Regional Marketing Manager, you must be entrepreneurial and can work effectively under ambiguity.
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the consumer healthcare and/or FMCG marketing environment
- Financial acumen and P&L experience
- Launch experience using a multi channel, multicultural and multimedia approach with concept creation and positioning, media planning and business planning
- Experience beyond marketing or an aptitude for the broader responsibilities of sales and/or BD is ideal
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
This international healthcare company has a big appetite for growth and this team is known to be innovative and anything but traditional. The focus on training and development and the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive marketer with a can-do attitude, this Regional Marketing Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with a top-notch team that is constantly looking to challenge the status quo.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng