Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the world's most successful and largest provider of insulation materials with applications across most industrial and commercial industries. An newly-created Product Manager job has become available to join this expanding team.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director for APAC, you will be responsible for product life cycle management and ensuring product timelines are well managed. You will also manage all product launches, work alongside customers and sales teams to ensure all product mix is well defined for the right channels.
- Managing the entire product and brand portfolio through product positioning strategies
- Defining new product pricing structures and identifying new revenue opportunities through analysis of market trends
- Managing all new launches, specifications as well as reviewing product performances through pricing and margins
- Reviewing new industry trends and conduct regular reviews with R&D as well as sales teams
- Administering all new product training and ensure value proposition is accurately communicated
The successful candidate has strong product management experience, preferably from within the industrial space. The candidate should also be dynamic, analytical and independent.
- Degree in business
- At least five years of experience in a product management role, preferably in a flat and lean organisation
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with strong business acumen
- Good communication and strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Highly-motivated team player who is independent
The firm is mid-sized in nature and has a very targeted pool of customers. Candidates who operate best in a lean and flat structure would find this role to be a good fit. Candidates can also expect opportunities to move within the same team as the Marketing Director managing R&D, pricing as well as marketing communications.
If you have a passion for a commercial role in a B2B setting, this Product Manager is the right role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee