Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 marketing Singapore SG SGD 60000 71000 71000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Manager job has just become available at one of the most established beverage companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Group Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Brand Manager Role:
Under the direction of the Group Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the management and direction of assigned brands under the business' portfolio through the formulation of the brand strategy, as well as the planning and implementation of marketing and promotional activities.
- Identify and engage brand communities to generate advocacy
- Brand strategy, marketing planning and brand activations (ATL and BTL activities)
- Leverage on different resources to collect market intelligence and competitive information
- Work closely with sales to develop channel-driven marketing activities covering products, packages, merchandising and promotions
- Work with sales to develop trade marketing POSMs and accelerate the growth of the modern on-trade channel
- Monitor and control the A&P spend
- Develop a collaborative relationship with the commercial team, wholesalers and key outlets
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you will need to be able to work effectively and co-operatively with various internal and external stakeholders and management, and have solid time management skills.
- Minimum five years' marketing experience within the FMCG industry
- Excellent strategic planning and analytical skills
- Solid project management skills in project delivery and management of multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative individual who has the ability to adapt to changes
- Computer literate and familiar with digital marketing
- Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have achieved a strong market share and branding. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim