Brand Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joyce Lim (R1984206)
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 marketing Singapore SG SGD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Development Manager job has just been created at one of the growing food supplier companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is looking for unconventional challenges and to grow the business.
About the Brand Development Manager:
In this role you will take the lead developing effective marketing plans by understanding consumers insights and target audience particularly in the food service channel focusing on the dairy and pastry category.
- Develop and execute long-term marketing strategies to unlock growth potential in terms of building brand equity and channel growth
- Create an insight-driven decision making process, based on actionable, consumer, channel and financial insights and KPIs for optimum ROI
- Play an active role in brand building through alignment and consistency of consumer, channel and internal stakeholder touch points
- Work closely with sales team to achieve sales channel targets
- Work closely with suppliers on forecasting, sales planning, as well as promotional and marketing activities
- Assist in product training to various teams
To succeed in the Brand Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with various internal and external stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Minimum of five years’ brand marketing experience in the food and beverage industry
- Strong commercial, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and cohesively within a team
- Strong project management skills and meticulous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This international food supplier organisation has been investing heavily in their employees’ career development and welfare. Having received many awards in the past few years, the business is recognised as a strong key player in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for the Brand Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984206 Joyce Lim