Regional Assistant Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 pharmaceuticals singapore SG SGD 90000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Assistant Marketing Manager role has just become available at an international biopharmaceutical company. Reporting to a Senior Regional Marketing Manager, you will be working on a key portfolio for the company.
About the Regional Assistant Marketing Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be a key driver in building a strong, growing, and profitable business for the assigned therapeutic area.
- Design, plan and execute regional brand plans and roll out campaigns to grow company into a major player in the dermatology market
- Provide strategic inputs into the future design and development of the dermatology strategic portfolio through acquisitions or in-licensing partnerships
- Drive marketing campaigns and programs in close collaboration with country marketing teams, as well as regional medical, regulatory, supply chain and finance
- Take ownership of business outcome and give guidance on marketing and sales resource allocation and financial outlook
- Take the lead in cross-functional team and also in communicating brand strategy to the countries
- Collaborate with business intelligence team to develop in-depth market analysis and forecasts
- Proactively identify, analyse and follow up on specific business opportunities
- Closely monitor the competitive landscape to update regional brand plan
- Develop and execute PR and communications strategy for regional brands to internal stakeholders, healthcare professionals, patients and consumers
- Develop the right marketing mix, regional quarterly marketing cycle, and manage P&L
- Set relevant key performance indicators and monitor brand performance
- Design the strategic portfolio architect and manage product life cycle
To succeed in this Regional Assistant Marketing Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across markets and functions.
- Degree in Science/Pharma/Medicine preferably combined with an MBA
- 5 - 10 years' working experience in a dermatology or Aesthetics company or pharmaceutical MNC
- Minimum two years' experience in product management
- Strong experience in new product launches at country level and at regional level
- Positive mental attitude, strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong marketing strategic skills, financial fundamentals and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with different cultures and with country teams
This global healthcare company is recognised as a market leader in many of the therapeutic areas they play in. The company is very focused on developing their talents to the highest standards so excellent career progression opportunities await the successful candidate.
If you want to take the next step in your career and join a dynamic work force and a company with strong growth ambitions this Regional Assistant Marketing Manager role will be the right one for you.
Apply now to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng