Senior Product Marketing Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + AWS + VB
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 marketing singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the leading beauty brands globally as the Regional Senior Product Marketing Manager as a senior member in the regional marketing team. In this job, you will be responsible for key strategies and assignments that help showcase and communicate the brand. This role will be based in Singapore.
About the Regional Senior Product Manager Role:
Drive the long term growth of the brand in APAC by creating the most relevant product strategy. The successful candidate would need to possess 360 marketing expertise, strong knowledge in product management and assortment, as well as providing business insights and market trends.
- Accompany, guide and challenge the countries in their product strategy, with the business objectives and long term strategy in mind. Guarantee the coherence within the region, and with the worldwide brand strategy
- Manage the portfolios and guide regional and local teams on orders and stock management, representative in S&OP meetings
- Platform management and meetings to ensure information on launches and permanent references are well assimilated and maintained to reach business objectives
- Actively participate in building the brand from consumer insights, concept creation, and the development of product (from formula, packaging, claims, etc.). With a deep knowledge of the consumers and trends, identify specific needs for Asia, not limited to products but also services, tools, and experiences
- Develop and deliver the most attractive, unique and relevant content strategy and key messages, and implement into the creation of all 360 assets (headline, copies, visuals, films, animations) and deploy the assets into a coherent story relevant for each touchpoint in the consumer journey
- Work closely with the communications team, digital and CRM teams (regional and local) to understand their functions/landscapes, needs and learning to nourish the content strategy
- Strategic with strong understanding of consumer insights, business analysis and competitor analysis. This comes from data/sales analysis, consumer researches, constant communication with markets to understand the consumer and market, in field experiences and BA communication, always on top and watch out of competitor activities, and have an eye for trends
To succeed in this Regional Senior Product Marketing Manager role, you will need to have a strong understanding of the consumer landscape in the Asia market (especially Japan and China).
- At least seven years experience with solid product marketing skills in FMCG or cosmetics, for digital and consumer
- Experience in working with multiple markets or regional responsibilities
- Experience in product management and business analysis
- Strong communication/influencer, proactive initiative/follow-through, leadership and self-motivating. You need to be able to work independently and work efficiently with multiple cultures as well as multi-tasks in charge
- Versatile and adaptable to changes
- Positive attitude and growth mindset, pushes boundaries
The successful Regional Senior Product Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, where their products help shape the world.
If you are a passionate Marketer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh