Regional Brand Development Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 fmcg singapore SG SGD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Brand Development Manager role has come up at an international FMCG company.
About the Regional Brand Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, you will make recommendations on competitive positions and strategy for the assigned brands.
- Help to define strategy and actions to maximise profitability for the brand portfolio
- Define the overall brand positioning in the market in accordance with regional and group guidelines
- Ensure marketing strategies (product positioning, benefits, pricing, targets group) are coordinated and harmonised with the strategies defined by the sales team (markets, customers, distribution channels) in compliance with the central category and group guidelines
- Identify and plan appropriate activities to drive marketing mix elements, specifically communication and portfolio, to the goals achievement
- Identify market opportunities for new products/formats/initiatives and work alongside group on the assessment and commercialisation to ensure their integration within overall market objectives
- Provide strategic guidance and support on appropriate marketing plans for the local markets in accordance with category and group guidelines
- Determine a go-to market plan including pricing, portfolio and communication, and monitoring of business results
- Initiate specific consumer research studies outside of the standard studies (GAT, retail audit, etc.) as needed to support brand strategy creation and communication/portfolio development
- Define the communication strategy for the markets in accordance with the group guidelines and plan the proper implementation
- Lead the development and implementation of all key communication assets alongside cluster marketing team, leveraging local expertise fully
- Propose and share new projects intended to result in new formats and new packaging designs
- Manage communication and product test results in accordance with group guidelines
The successful candidate for this the Regional Brand Development Manager needs a minimum of 12 years' marketing experience in the consumer goods sector.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Experience working in a regional marketing role with a multinational FMCG company
- Track record of growing and managing brands
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools, frameworks and concepts
- Familiarity with key digital platforms/channels
- In-depth knowledge of the Asia region in terms of consumers and FMCG dynamics
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Team player and strong ability to influence vertically and horizontally
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong commercial mindset
You will join a company with iconic global brands and a dynamic workforce. Career progression opportunities are outstanding.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng