Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 15 July 20192019-07-15 2019-09-13 it Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Marketing Manager role has just become available in a software vendor company. In this role, you would sit in the Financial & Risk business and would be working closely with Sales, Account Management, Market Development and Global Marketing teams to deliver integrated marketing programs and campaigns, including events, thought leadership, advertising, lead generation initiatives, digital marketing and industry partnerships.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the CEO, this regional role is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to support the growth of Financial & Risk business across the APAC region. This role is for someone who can take complete charge of their marcomms in the Financial Regulatory space and run the show autonomously.
- Supporting development of the ASEAN marketing strategy across client segments, propositions and geographies
- Executing marketing programs and campaigns, including the development and management of distribution channels such as newsletters, digital initiatives and events
- Be able to drive digital marketing campaigns; measure analyse and report performance to devise new strategies across APAC
- Drive events, conference, seminar, and roundtable activities via scalable and repeatable solutions that enables business development activities.
- Creating and running lead generation programs to develop new sales opportunities across the region
- Supporting the development of thought leadership content and initiatives to further brand credibility
- Proactively leverage digital and web initiatives
- Fostering and developing strategic marketing partnerships and customer advocacy programs with industry partners to increase engagement with target customers
- Has experience in working with com-marketing data strategies, and marketing automation using Pardot, to connect multiple audiences with business development/lead generation activities and tracking
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to have exceptional execution, multi-channel marketing experience, project management and software skills.
- Minimum eight years' experience in Marketing in B2B or services industries
- Strong analytical skills and record in managing budgets and data
- Technically and regulatory literate in financial services in the APAC context
- Organised with an attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adapt to changes comfortably and quickly in a fast-paced working environment
- A team player able to work in a complex matrix environment with partners in multiple locations and time zones
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and proactively contributes ideas and solutions
This organisation is rapidly growing in the APAC region, is very linear in structure with great growth potential. Combining a broad range of skills and influence, the potential rewards are substantial.
If you are driven, professional and dynamic and want to develop your career with one of the world’s largest brands, this role is perfect for you. Great experience and development opportunities await the right candidate in this Marketing Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee