Assistant Marketing Manager
Salary SGD60000 - SGD70000 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 27 June 20192019-07-17 2019-08-26 marketing Singapore SG SGD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A renowned government agency responsible for promoting extraordinary holiday and business event destinations is seeking for a talented Assistant Marketing Manager, Singapore / Malaysia. In this job, you will be based in Singapore and be responsible for developing marketing programmes that will draw Singaporean and Malaysian consumers to designated tourist destinations.
About this Assistant Marketing Manager, Singapore / Malaysia role:
Reporting to the Country Manager for Singapore / Malaysia, your main responsibility is to execute and implement the strategic marketing plans, and provide marketing support to the local/regional and global teams.
- Partner with Country Manager Singapore / Malaysia and Head office team to execute trade and consumer marketing plans and activities
- Assist with projects from initiation to implementation, take the lead and drive projects where required
- Represent the organisation at trade events, media familiarisation trips etc.
- Coordinate destination and product training for key distribution partners
To succeed in this Assistant Marketing Manager role, you will need to have experience in executing end-to-end marketing campaigns and ideally possess knowledge on the travel and tourism industry.
- Three to five years integrated marketing experience, ideally in the travel / tourism or consumer space
- Strong organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate effectively with local / regional and global teams
- Understanding of travel industry, particularly on the domestic market
This organisation focuses on developing, attracting and promoting major sporting, arts, cultural and business events as well as supporting major projects that will draw visitors to particular destinations. The firm works in partnership with the private sector, industry and government to develop iconic tourism experiences and promote them locally, nationally and internationally.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great culture that values autonomy, flexibility and fun await the right person in this exciting Marketing Assistant, Singapore / Malaysia job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew