Regional Marketing Manager, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 fmcg singapore SG SGD 16000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A dynamic Regional Marketing Manager role has become available at an international FMCG company. In this job, you will report straight to the Business Head for the region.
About the Regional Marketing Manager, APAC Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the go-to-market and brand communications strategy as well as developing and launching new products for the business’ consumer healthcare portfolio in Asia Pacific.
- To craft and drive brand communications and go-to-market strategies
- To expand the high-potential business unit
- Working with R&D on product design/innovation
- Manage agencies and work with internal stakeholders to deliver ATL, BTL and digital marketing KPIs
- Business analysis to improve organisational capability and capitalise on white spaces in the region
To succeed in this role, you need to have minimum 12 years' marketing experience in an FMCG company with at least five years in a regional capacity, driving product design/innovation.
- Bachelor's degree
- 12 years of marketing experience in FMCG
- At least five years of regional marketing experience in FMCG
- Good product design/innovation experience and track record
- Strong business acumen, analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team management/leadership experience
This MNC needs no introduction and is a leader in its space. The successful hire can expect to work in a high-performing and dynamic set-up, and be given the autonomy to grow the consumer healthcare business.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng