Product Manager (automotive)
Salary SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-17 marketing singapore SG SGD 9000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A renowned automotive company is seeking for a talented Product Manager to join their team in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible to develop a business plan and strategy for the introduction of new products in the market. This will include all vehicles and derivatives and model year changes. This role also oversees homologations.
About this Product Manager role:
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will work with the marketing team on product planning and competitor analysis.
- Ensure cycle plan is compliant with legislative requirements
- Represent the voice of market in global and/or Regional product planning discussions
- Provide a lead on future volume planning assumptions for market
- Provide competitive analysis regarding positioning, pricing, technologies, USPs, offer structure and performance of key competitors
- Support development of business cases for product derivatives, limited edition models, and vehicle options
- Manage pricing
- Liaise with marketing team on introduction of new models and derivatives to ensure model information is correct, including information submitted in marketing materials and handbooks
- Manage the life cycle of the current car lines effectively and maximize contribution margin per vehicle
- Represent the Company and product at external events. Engage with retailers and customers to understand opportunities for product enhancement
To succeed in this role, you will require prior experience in the automotive industry and strong track record in long term product planning and development.
- At least eight years automotive experience including in Product, Planning and Pricing
- Excellent understanding and experience of business and finance planning
- Management and leadership experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great culture that values autonomy, flexibility and fun await the right person in this exciting Product Manager role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh