Salary SGD70000 - SGD80000 per annum
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A renowned government agency responsible for promoting extraordinary holiday and business event destinations is seeking for a talented Marketing Manager, Singapore / Malaysia to take on a newly-created role. In this job, you will be based in Singapore and be responsible for developing marketing programs that will draw Singaporean and Malaysian consumers to tourist destinations, with a focus on the Malaysian market.
About the Marketing Manager, Singapore / Malaysia Role:
Reporting to the Country Manager for Singapore / Malaysia, your main responsibility is to take ownership over the development of marketing programs targeted at Singapore and Malaysian consumers, with a focus on the Malaysian market.
- Partner with the Country Manager, Singapore / Malaysia and global team to develop and deliver marketing programs for Singapore and Malaysia (with a focus on Malaysia), to drive visitation and yield
- Build and maintain relationships with key distribution partners
- Attend major trade events and undertake trade education
- Assist in the development of products into the market
To succeed in this role, you will need to be experienced in developing and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Experience in the travel and tourism industry, particularly relating to the Singapore and Malaysia markets
- Strong network and contacts within the local travel and tourism industry, with a proactive approach to establish positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparedness to undertake frequent travel to Malaysia (40% to 50%)
This organisation focuses on developing, attracting and promoting major sporting, arts, cultural and business events as well as supporting major projects that will draw visitors to particular destinations. The firm works in partnership with the private sector, industry and government to develop iconic tourism experiences and promote them locally, nationally and internationally.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great culture that values autonomy, flexibility and fun await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager, Singapore / Malaysia job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew