Marketing Manager, Financial Products
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting marketing manager role has just become available in a US-based multi-national company. The company prides itself in being the leading futures exchange globally.
About the Marketing Manager, Financial Products role:
In this role, the Marketing Manager will be instrumental in developing the overall marketing strategy for Financial Products in the Asia Pacific region. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to drive marketing efforts in the region, leveraging on your strong grasp of financial markets.
- Develop strategic marketing plan for financial products in Asia
- This involves determining product positioning and identifying marketing needs for campaigns and related outreach activities
- Develop relationships with existing customers and potential new customers through targeted marketing initiatives
- Engage relevant stakeholders on outreach activities, from implementation to follow-up
- Provide quarterly updates on the client acquisition marketing performance for financial products
- Manage both online and offline marketing efforts, which includes social media, online advertising and industry events
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin to communicate with key customers in the Greater China market.
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- B2B marketing experience, ideally with prior exposure to the financial industry and/or understanding of the futures markets
- Experience working in a global, matrix organisation with cross functional teams
- Able to work independently and proactively offers solutions, promotes and sell ideas persuasively
- Working knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce will be a bonus
- Able to travel 5-10% of the time
The successful Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap