Global Marketing Manager
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 195000 247000 247000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A rare Global Marketing Manager job has come up at one of the world's leading food and beverage companies. Reporting to Global Brand Director, you will be working on one of the most iconic brands in the company's portfolio.
About the Global Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will act as brand development partner for your assigned regions being responsible for sign-off and monitoring of brand plans, embedding strategy and corrective actions for the brand in the markets.
- manage global projects, combine global and regional sales strategy into winning market strategy that drives the brand, led by global platform, integrated commercial campaigns, winning through channels, occasions and excellent execution
- develop relevant and effective (global/local) below the line activation
- generate consumer, shopper, customer and channel insights as input for the development of the growth strategy for brand
- conduct monthly and quarterly updates with key markets and embed corrective actions in agreement with the markets to support brand development in line with global and regional ambition
- align with Brand Director & regional leadership teams on opportunities for growth for the markets related to sales and trade marketing and embed these in the local strategy for the brand
- lead the development of globally relevant channel, trade marketing & BTL activation strategies based on defined Jobs to be done; in cooperation with lead regions and markets
- prepare and develop winning channel playbook consisting of channel strategy, visibility guidelines & pack-price strategy to guide in market implementation
- provide insights for global platforms development
- conduct relevant training & workshops to trade marketing, sales and marketing teams in the markets where necessary, with support from global and regional teams, to improve their ability to win
- develop global on-trade and off-trade and online sales strategy and playbooks together with regional and global sales teams
- build strong relationships with your key markets and the relevant internal stakeholders
To succeed in the Global Marketing Manager role, you will have minimum ten years marketing experience working in the FMCG sector.
- degree in Business or Marketing
- demonstrated track record in building and managing brands
- experience in marketing and ideally trade marketing
- experience working across markets at different stages of development
- ability to ieve outcomes via indirect influence
- experience managing global or regional projects
- strong presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills
- ability to work across different cultures
- strong leadership coupled with team collaboration mindset
You will be joining a company with a portfolio of award winning brands with a commitment towards innovation, long-term brand investment and sustainability. The company promotes a fun culture and you will have the opportunity to create a positive impact as a part of a dynamic team.
If you are a progressive Marketing Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng