Asia Beverage Segment Marketing Manager
Salary SGD72000 - SGD96000 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-17 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly-created marketing manager job has just become available at a multi-national coatings company. The listed company, headquartered in the US, is a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of paints, coatings and related products.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this exciting new role, you will lead new product commercialisation activities and build strong connections with industry key players in the beverage space.
- Monitor and analyse the market potential, customer data and industry trends for the beverage coatings market
- Familiarity with the regulatory and competitive landscape in the industry
- Analyse market data to develop sales growth strategies for the business segment
- Identify new product needs for key markets and work closely with internal stakeholders (sales, supply chain, costing and technology teams) to launch new products
- Collaborate with process manager to drive product profitability initiatives
- Develop a 3-year strategic sales targets for the various regions
- Identify key players and decision makers along the value chain from can makers to tollers, fillers and brand owners
- Provide support to sales teams to manage key customer relationships
- Build and manage relationships with brand owners, with a focus on beer players in South East Asia
To succeed in the Marketing Manager role, you must have 10 or more years' experience in coatings and/or the beverage cans industry.
- BS Business or Technical Field required
- Proven ability in people management
- Able to thrive in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management and strategy development skills
- Able to speak mandarin due to need for interaction with mandarin-speaking customers
The successful Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap