Senior Product Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7500 per annum + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 retail singapore SG SGD 6000 7500 7500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A dynamic Senior Product Manager job has been made available at a leading international retail company based in Singapore. Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will look after end-to-end product and brand management.
About the Senior Product Manager role:
Reporting to the brand manager based in Singapore, you will be working with a team of energetic individuals with dynamic backgrounds. In this business-critical role, you will responsible for ensuring strong brand positioning and overseeing new product launches.
- Define and steer the country strategy for the brand, consistent with the international brand position and the country’s priorities
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights for the category, share findings with the regional office to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Implement new launches and marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and create the right angle of penetrating locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Collaborate with other departments including sales, logistics, education etc and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Build, develop and manage a strong and talented team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager role, you will need to be proficient in developing brands via innovation, and traditional and digital marketing marketing communications.
- Prior experience managing launches for a brand in Singapore; make-up brand would be a huge advantage
- Fantastic people skills as you will be working with people from all walks of life
- Ability to articulate the brand‘s proposition in local market through alignment with headquarters and engaging with local audience
- Insightful understanding of local consumer behaviours and market trends
- Tenacity to drive priorities for the team
This retail company is an international leader in its space and needs no introduction.
If you are a dynamic and performance-driven individual with the above skill sets, this Senior Product Manager role is for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh