Regional Brand Manager
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Regional Brand Manager job based in Singapore has just come up within a new division of a leading international medical devices company.
About the Regional Brand Manager Role:
Reporting to the Global Strategy Director, you will help to drive the overall ocular surface and dry eye category development across the Asia Pacific.
- Leadership of strategy, brand business direction setting and global demand generation plan creation and deployment for the ocular surface portfolio and brands
- Focus on the positioning of the portfolio across consumer and eye care professional audiences with an external view to winning in the Asia Pacific region and Japan marketplace in partnership with Global Strategy Director and region leads
- Support the launch of new products with aligned positioning and integrated communications strategy for eye care professionals and consumers with focus on marketplace readiness and organisational readiness
- Partner with Asia Pacific region leads across vision care and surgery to develop and build go-to-market plans
- collaborate with global strategic insights to provide marketplace relevant insights and implications for demand generation (inputs into communications strategy, messaging, and mediums intended for eye care professionals and consumer audiences
- Ensure implementation and management of research to support development of competitive responses/action plans through to assets delivery in a proactive and reactive orientation
- Assist with development of business plans with regional leads and cross functional team
- Participate in the S&OP process to ensure global forecast management (planning and supply) vetting from regional feeds and, if needed, supply prioritisation
To succeed in this Regional Brand Manager role, you should be degree qualified with minimum eight years' marketing experience in consumer packaged goods or medical devices.
- Global or regional brand management experience preferred with a demonstrated track record of marketing leadership including integrated communications/advertising delivery, new product launches, business plan development, and/or classical marketing training
- Prior experience working with market research, advertising agencies and agency management is strongly preferred
- Ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making
- Track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities
- Experience in health care professional marketing is ideal
- Commercial line management experience with coaching and mentoring skills to develop team members is strongly preferred
- Experience working with regulated categories preferred
This is an exciting time to join one of the largest global eye health companies as it begins its expansion across Asia Pacific. Outstanding career progression opportunities await the right candidate.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng