Regional Product Manager
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A dynamic Regional Product Manager job has been made available at a leading FMCG personal care MNC based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Lead for the brand, you will look after end-to-end brand management and tapping on white spaces to develop the brand.
About the Regional Product Manager Role:
In this role, you will look after end-to-end brand management and tapping on white spaces to develop the brand.
- Strategically seek out business opportunities for luxury personal care segment
- Develop route-to-market strategy
- Devise the creative brand strategy and message across all traditional and digital channels on a regional level
- Responsible for entire marketing mix for the entire brand
- Manage multiple agencies and partners to hit KPIs
- Develop new products based on white spaces/current trends in the market
To succeed in this Regional Senior Brand Manager role, you will need to be proficient in developing brands via innovation, and traditional and digital marketing marketing communications.
- Keen interest in personal care products
- Seven years' brand management and digital marketing experience with an FMCG or beauty company
- Regional brand development/new product development experience
- Effective in English and another SEA language will be advantageous to liaise with regional counterparts
- Bachelor's degree
This FMCG conglomerate is a leader in its space and needs no introduction. If you're a dynamic and performance-driven individual with the above skill sets, this Regional Product Manager role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho