Travel Retail Product Manager
Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month + bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A Travel Retail Product Manager job has just become available at a prestigious beauty company. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for product management of the fragrance category throughout the Asia Pacific region. You will also act an ambassador for the brand category.
About the Travel Retail Product Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the execution of all marketing-related activities for a product category within the Asia Pacific Region for travel retail. You will ensure that marketing strategies and launches are implemented regionally with smooth daily operations.
- Contribute to the growth of the fragrance category by driving key new launches and pushing growth of the pillars
- Prepare for product launches, liaising with central and field teams to develop relevant tools and product assortment for the launch
- Manage the assortment for the APAC region; ensure the right products are secured on time
- Potentials and forecast of saleable products, POSMs, tools and launch material
- Prepare the launch packages of each forecast cycle and oversee the collation of regional forecasts
- Consolidate post evaluation of product specific activities to understand consumer response, best practices for future investment and launches
- Maintain product assortment throughout the year and update when needed; keep central catalogue vs. TR APAC catalogue are updated and make recommendations on product assortment
- Analyse market trends and competitors by tracking new product launches and market developments
- Retrieve and prepare monthly sell-out reports or quarterly SKU rankings
- Work with VM Team to ensure best visibility of novelties and bestsellers in flagships and top doors
- Ensure consistency of key messages on each counter with travel retail and local market
- Be the coordinator and spokesperson for the fragrance category
To succeed in this Travel Retail Product Manager role, you will need to have prior experience in marketing a product category and strong business acumen.
- University degree
- Three to five years’ experience in marketing / trade marketing
- Relevant working experience in FMCG and/or luxury goods, preferably in the fragrance category
- Good computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word required; Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is an added advantage)
- Proficiency in English; Mandarin-speaking preferred to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts in the region
- A good eye for detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong capability of reporting and working within a matrix structure
This is a renowned beauty company that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to take the next step of your career with an industry-leading company, this Travel Retail Product Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh