Marketing Communications Manager
Salary SGD60000 - SGD120000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Priscilla Yap
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-23 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting new Marketing Communications Manager job based in Singapore has just become available with a leading company in the chemicals industry. This is a listed chemicals company that enjoys an annual revenue of over $1 billion. It is currently going through a digitisation phase and is partially funded by the Singapore government.
About the Marketing Communications Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will manage strategy development and implementation of marketing communications activities, in areas such as multimedia marketing, websites, extranet, exhibitions and conferences.
- Develop a communications strategy across the business
- Execute marketing communication plan and promotional media for the region
- Plan and execute events, such as product promotions for global exhibitions
- Create content for the company’s global websites
- Manage, review all advertising collateral, design and schedule in various publications
- Ensure all marketing collateral and client documentation documents are standardised in design, format and branding, to ensure a consistent corporate branding across the global office documentation
- Coordinate and organise internal sales and marketing conferences and training events
- Provide innovative marketing collateral and sales tools to support new product launches, and existing product promotions, in the development of effective campaigns to an external audience
- Develop internal and external communication on both online and offline channels in line with marketing objectives
- Measure success of marketing and communications activities and track conversion to sales
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, such as commercial, technical, and IT teams up to management level
- Liaise with external vendors, such as the design and advertising agencies, as well as exhibition and event organisers
To succeed in this Marketing Communications Manager role, you should have at least five years' relevant experience with knowledge of digital marketing, brand development, and communications strategies.
- At least five years' relevant experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing, communications strategies, design briefs, brand development
- Good market knowledge of drivers and potential developments within B2B and consumer-focused marketing
- Proven track record of content curation and social media monitoring in previous roles
- Experience in managing events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Knowledge of copywriting and copy editing
This company is a growing chemicals manufacturer with a global presence, covering a range of market sectors from industrial to health and beauty. No prior industry experience needed; however, there is a strong preference for a candidate who has prior experience within the industrial sector.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Priscilla Yap