Salary SGD6000 - SGD7500 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-14 retail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Brand Manager job has just been made available at an international retail company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Marketing manager, you will have regional responsibilities covering 14 markets in the Asia Pacific region.
About the Brand Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the brands, from market research/insights, forecasting, campaign and product development and marketing to working with trade marketing and sales to increase sales in the country.
- Pre-launch plans and post launch feedback analysis (include sell-out, VMS, ranking, where made available by distributor/retailer)
- Ensure implementation and efficiency of ATL and BTL actions at market level
- Lead annual forecasting (CPS) of novelties in collaboration with Area Managers and distributors’ Brand Managers
- Set and implement launch guidelines, both global and regional
- Estimation of prices and valorisation of forecasts for budgeting purposes
- Lead media planning in collaboration with Area Managers and distributors’ Brand Managers
- Work either directly with media agencies (global and/or local) or distributors’ Brand Managers on media campaign implementation; ensure alignment with brand and market strategy
- Lead development of PR strategy with the brand development teams (brand communications) and plan and follow up on implementation with the markets
- Collaborate with distributors’ Brand Managers to implement PR plans
- Collate PR clippings and reports from the markets (through distributors’ Brand Managers) a quarterly basis and work with agency on press clippings evaluation
- Work on pricing analysis and recommendation for assigned brands for all markets
- Update price lists in the pricing portal after finalisation between pricing champion, Marketing Manager, Commercial Team and Distributors (twice per year)
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you will need to have good project management skills and be independent, driven and adaptable.
- At least five years' experience in a Brand Manager position managing prestige/premium brands, from the luxury or FMCG industry
- At least three years' experience in a regional role
- Degree holder in Marketing / Business Administration
- Fluency in English; Mandarin will be advantageous to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts in the region
- Excellent communication skills
- Good market knowledge of North Asia and related trends
This company has a strong heritage in the region and needs no introduction.
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for brand building, this role is for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh