Salary SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 legal 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
Work for one of the world's leading magic circle law firms with a strong presence in Asia. With a headcount of close to 100 in Singapore, this legal firm is well known in the market for its banking and financial services practice. As the office is expanding its operations in Singapore, the company is looking for a Marketing Advisor to join the Business Development and Marketing team. This is a SEA-focused job opportunity.
About the Marketing Advisor Role:
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end marketing plan on behalf of the banking and financial services practice in Singapore. Reporting to the BD Manager, you will be primarily responsible for all marketing activities across SEA. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with top management to drive the growth of the business in the region.
- Developing and implementing marketing initiatives on behalf of the firm
- Managing and ensuring pitches and all other capability statements are up to date and easily accessible by other divisions and other practices
- Developing and reporting on the marketing/business development plans
- Working with the partners and legal teams on CRM systems to ensure best practices
- Developing both internal and external communication plans to ensure content is relevant to the market
The successful candidate is someone who sees value in marketing and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You should also enjoy working with a group of senior partners with the ability to influence the decision-making process.
- A degree in Business
- At least three years' marketing experience operating in the professional services industry; experience operating in the legal sector would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with an understanding of cultural and local nuances
- A positive thinker who is dynamic, agile and self motivated
The firm is massively expanding in this region with new clients onboard so you can expect both lateral and upward progression across both BD and marketing teams. You can also expect a dynamic end-to-end marketing role with visibility to senior stakeholders. If you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys operating in a fast-paced environment, this Marketing Advisor job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee