Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 retail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A job opportunity for a Marketing Manager has come up for an iconic food retail brand based in Singapore.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will build brand equity and ensure markets in the assigned region have effective marketing plans in place to maximise their market potential.
- Develop impactful regional marketing strategies and action plans to fulfil the business and revenue target as set down by management
- Work closely with country marketing teams to develop a 12-month rolling marketing calendar and achieve sales objectives
- Provide thought leadership and strategic direction to build sales channels and set direction to elevate them
- Bring to life in Asia global brand purpose, localise brand positioning with traditional and digital marketing tools
- Collaborate with region/country marketing teams to plan and drive effective digital marketing campaigns
- Drive marketing strategy, managing and localising campaigns including paid and organic search activities, database marketing, social media and paid display channels to grow brand and conversion
- Deliver revenue and profit objectives and work with regional/country teams to ensure the successful execution of both online and offline marketing initiatives
- Work with operations and innovation teams to enable effective execution of marketing and sales programs
- Raise the standard of marketing execution (advertising, local store marketing, digital marketing, e-commerce, etc.)
- Monitor and evaluate performance of agencies, recommend changes where appropriate
- Be the voice of the consumer – leverage proprietary listening and research tools
- Act as a marketing coach for countries – build their functional know-how and share best practices
To succeed as the Regional Marketing Manager, you should be a world-class and accomplished strategic executive with a clear track record of success, thought leadership, and of building and growing brands in the FMCG space. The Regional Marketing Manager will come from a consumer-facing background and will have had experience of working at a global level, potentially in a matrix organisation, with an ability to build relationships and influence across functional lines.
- MBA or degree in Marketing
- More than 12 years' relevant marketing experience (including at least three to four years in a regional role)
- Track record of setting business / brand vision and strategy and bringing it to life
- Solid experience in both traditional and modern marketing
- Experience with e-commerce, mobile payment systems, loyalty programs, apps and social technology in a consumer-facing business
- Proficiency in the use of CRM and Google Analytics to track and evaluate effectiveness of online marketing campaigns
- Team leadership skills, including achieving results through others, engaging and empowering others, coaching for performance and working cross-functionally
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and shape transformational business strategy
- Exceptional project management, influencing and communication skills
- Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to influence, guide and motivate without direct control
You will join a socially-conscious global company with market-leading brands that places talent as a priority. Outstanding career progression opportunities await the right candidate for this Marketing Manager role.
Apply for this role today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng