Visual Merchandising & Store Design Manager (Travel Retail)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Visual Merchandising and Store Design manager job opportunity has just been made available at a global retail company specialising in beauty and fragrances in Singapore. You will be responsible to align design strategies in travel retail stores across APPAC.
About the Visual Merchandising & Store Design Manager (Travel Retail) Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for ensuring the brand's architecture at the point of sale is maintained at a consistent level of excellence within guidelines and concepts set forth by global and regional headquarters.
- Full understanding of global brand strategy and visual guidelines adapting them to the domestic markets travel retail needs
- Generate plan layouts for further development of technical packages, in collaboration with the Regional Head of Architecture, Global and the local market including 3D visualisation; review and approve drawings for issue
- Drive lightbox priortities by market and ensure lightbox standards throughtout the region
- Produce designs, technical drawings, details, visualisation and specifications for local market and chosen shop-fitters for construction and installation
- Ensure each installation is compliant with architecture guidelines and concepts
- Follow up with the local market and shop-fitters on the development and construction of projects, paying close attention to design, timing (delivery) quality and longevity
- Travel as often as necessary to local markets to assess the quality of the construction, to snag or to monitor fabrication in workshop
- Provide global, regional and local teams with guidance on correct material usage or FF&E samples that are locally obtainable matched to store design guidelines
- Communicate clearly with local markets on processes and development of projects, updating or revising as necessary
To succeed in the Visual Merchandising & Store Design Manager (Travel Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders, and have a keen eye for detail.
- 5-10 years' experience in store design and project management preferably in beauty or retail industry
- Good working knowledge of visual merchandising principles as applied to the point of sale
- Strong in 3D designs, and possess knowledge in Vectorworks CAD, Sketch Up and Adobe CS Suite
- Good understanding of space, volume, lighting and design
- Able to work with a variety of people, and present ideas and information to groups
- Knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, hardware, props, furniture, flowers
- Experience with basic construction hand tools and painting
This international beauty company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The retail firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Visual Merchandising & Store Design Manager (Travel Retail) job is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh