Marketing Manager, Singapore, Indonesia & Philippines
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Marketing Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at an established consumer healthcare company. Reporting straight to the General Manager, you will have two direct reports and be responsible for all marketing efforts in a few key markets in Southeast Asia.
About the Marketing Manager, Singapore, Indonesia & Philippines role:
In this role, you will be managing all aspects of marketing and communications, and NPD/innovation for a few key markets in Southeast Asia. You will be responsible for strategic planning, forecasting, promotional activity, product messaging and branding for all current and future brands. This position has a significant impact on sales revenue and market share of the company's products for the region.
- Develop and drive marketing strategies and plans for all delegated brands and products, in compliance with global organisation’s overall mission, vision, values and long-term objectives
- Be the “Ambassador of the Brand” – act as an ambassador of the brand internally as well as in the customer community and marketplace
- Serve as key interface with sales organisation to ensure that managed brand marketing strategies are well communicated and executed, and that all necessary support is available to ensure effective execution
- Develop effective relationships with regional marketing team to provide strategic inputs on the Singapore market environment and customer needs as well as contribute to the development and implementation of regional and global marketing plans
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate competitive trends and market dynamics to ensure competitive positioning and develop appropriate response
- Lead new products and program development teams as needed
- Develop and implement sales promotions and advertising campaigns to support promoted brands
- Participate in the annual development of regional objectives as set out in the long-range strategic plan
- Build relationships with strategic customers to maximise business interests
- Travel with sales managers as needed
- Develop fiscal sales budgets for all managed products
- Coordinate monthly demand forecast
To succeed in this Marketing Manager, Singapore, Indonesia & Philippines role, you should have prior experience in brand management or marketing with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- At least six years' brand management/marketing experience in consumer healthcare, vision care or FMCG, and a bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer orientation
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, theories, principles and the ability to apply them to the industry that the company is operating in
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
This is a leading consumer healthcare company that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with an industry leader, this Marketing Manager, Singapore, Indonesia & Philippines role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho