Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Brand Manager job has just been made available at an international FMCG company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end brand management of the hero brand.
About the Brand Manager role:
In this role, you will be managing the company's hero brand in Singapore, from market research/insights, campaign development and marketing to working with trade marketing and sales to increase sales in the country.
- Responsible for leading, developing and implementing: the brand strategy, market research, communication strategy, media planning and promotion strategy
- Responsible for driving marketing development and campaign, brand's communications, A&P budgeting, brand share growth, volume growth and all key brand health tracking indicators
- Responsible for brand communications that cover ATL national campaigns and new brand visual IDs developed by HQ for local TTL development and channel visibility
- Responsible for key relations with ATL (print, TV, cinema, radio, outdoor, digital), media, digital and PR agencies, external media partners, APAC office and key internal stakeholders within the organisation
- Research and analyse the marketplace and target consumer to proactively respond to changing customer demands, market trends, and gain insights on the consumer
- Manage day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary as related to brand development and performance
- Work closely with trade marketing and sales teams to drive integration and execution of plans
- Be the brand advocate through promoting and educating the internal audience on the brand initiatives, programs, values, attributes, etc.
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you will need to have good project management skills and be independent, driven and adaptable.
- 6-7 years' brand marketing experience
- Good project management and communication skills
- Experience in managing P&L/A&P budgets
- Experience in developing brand campaigns
This company needs no introduction - it is the leading FMCG player in its category looking to elevate the branding and sales of its hero product.
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building FMCG brands, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho