Senior Product Manager, APAC
Salary SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 17 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An established payments company with a global presence and market leading position is currently seeking an ambitious and capable Senior Product Manager, APAC. In this job, you will be based in Singapore.
About the Senior Product Manager, APAC Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director of APAC, you will play a critical role in setting up and executing the regional product marketing strategy for the payment terminals portfolio across the Asia Pacific region. You will be a strong contributor to executing the business' overall objectives and ensuring countries have the products and support to achieve their sales targets.
- Manage the end-to-end product life-cycle for each product family
- Manage regional road-map and monitor revenue and market performance of each product family
- Regularly perform competitive, pricing, profitability analyses to improve market position. enable cost reduction and improve quality over product competition
- Work closely with key regional stakeholders to implement product strategy and meet business objectives for the Asia Pacific region
- Lead the development of product portfolios aligning with brand positioning strategy and channel strategy, based on country, brand and channel
- Jointly initiate product development proposal with various functional teams (commercial, R&D, supply chain, finance, customer care) and be the centre of coordination of product development projects
- Drive margin optimisation by participating in discussions and communicating product portfolio weakness and strengths to commercial teams
- Review competitive data, gaps in product portfolio and suggest recommendations to fill gaps
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager, APAC role, you must be able to work in a matrix environment across different functional groups to achieve your business unit strategies amid an increasingly complex business environment.
- Minimum eight years' experience leading product management in major technology companies in a B2B environment
- Experience in marketing IT/technology services and solutions in a multi-country business
- An engineering background will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to develop and influence product and marketing strategies and formulate recommendations to executive management
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage several key objectives at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working with a cross-functional team, including internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
The firm is an established payments company with a global presence and has maintained strong market share in multiple product lines across the world.
If you have a successful track record of driving greater competitive advantage in the region, this Senior Product Manager, APAC job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han