Regional Marketing Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 13 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Marketing Manager job has just been made available in a Fortune 500 company based in Singapore.
About the Regional Marketing Manager role:
Reporting to the APAC Managing Director, you will be responsible for all of the brand's marketing activities, including the direct responsibility of execution in the region through close partnership with franchisees, agencies, the international team and regional functional teams.
This is a very broad role which covers the whole spectrum of marketing activities from brand definition to local execution of POS materials. As part of a small team, you will be required to provide input in broader strategic and operational aspects of the business.
- Act as a key marketing contact with TBI, BMUs and franchisees to ensure appropriate concept definition and brand positioning to ensure success in all markets
- Manage all pre- and post-launch concept / consumer research; work with franchisees to develop/execute a multi-level communications strategy for the brand in each market
- Source and manage agencies where appropriate for key marketing functions - PR, advertising, media, social, digital, etc.
- Approve all brand and product-related communication materials, both tangible and social media / internet
- Manage all trademark approvals/investigations in conjunction with local legal teams
Menu and Calendar Management
- Develop menu and pricing strategy in all markets; ensure product range and pricing is competitive and appropriate in each market
- Develop and manage all aspects of the (rolling 12 months) marketing calendar in conjunction with franchisees, ops, training, etc. based on market / consumer insights
Local Store Marketing (including new openings)
- Work with franchisees / agencies to ensure an effective program of LSM activity is in place in all markets, which will drive sales and awareness and promote both trial and frequency in existing restaurants
- Work with new franchisees and new markets to develop effective opening strategies for new markets and new restaurants
To succeed in this Regional Marketing Manager role, you should have prior experience in FMCG or retail with experience launching new products or brands.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred – emphasis in Marketing
- Minimum 8-12 years' relevant post-degree industry experience, preferably in FMCG or Retail
- Demonstrable, broad-based commercial experience and a record of helping to drive profitability and market share within consumer products, services or retail environments
- Experience launching new products or brands from conception to launch with proven business results
- Experience with new media (digital, internet) and able to adopt an innovative marketing approach to enable the brand to punch above its weight, given a limited budget in a start-up environment
- Experience of working across multiple Asian Markets and in a franchise environment would be a distinct advantage
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural and national environment
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
The business wants to successfully launch and grow the brand through franchising in key markets, with the objective of opening and operating 100+ restaurants by 2020 across a number of markets, and thus demonstrating the potential of the brand globally.
The successful Regional Marketing Manager can look forward to joining a brand that is a leading player in their industry, where innovation is a centre of their business operations.
Apply today or ring me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera