General Manager, Marketing - Asia Pacific
Salary Car Allowance
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 02 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting General Manager, Marketing - Asia Pacific job has just become available at a world leader in insulation and engineered foams. Reporting to the VP of Asia Pacific and based in Singapore, you will be responsible for developing and owning the marketing strategy for the region.
About the General Manager, Marketing - Asia Pacific Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy for the APAC region in line with the global strategy and driving the planning and execution of the marketing plan.
- Drive and utilise market research as well as consumer and competitive intelligence to define the product and segment strategies
- Drive end-to-end marketing including product development, product / brand marketing and positioning, demand creation, pricing and marketing communications
- Partner closely with the local GMs of markets across the APAC region and the global marketing team
- Lead a high-performing regional marketing team and provide direction and support to the local marketing teams
The successful General Manager, Marketing - Asia Pacific will need to be strategic and agile, and a confident business leader with excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Bachelor's/master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- Senior business leader with at least 10 years' product marketing experience (including brand and product management, demand creation, product roadmap, pricing and marketing communications) in the B2B space, in a distributor/channel environment
- Experience in selling to the building and construction industry will be advantageous
- Experience in leading a high-performing team
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships at a regional level
- Highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing markets and complex organisational dynamics
This firm is a world-leading manufacturer of insulation and engineered foams. The company employs close to 3,000 people globally, with 25 production plants in 16 countries around the world. The company also offers opportunities for career progression opportunities, excellent benefits and a dynamic work culture.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew