Regional Marketing Manager (Consumer Healthcare)
Consultant Rachel Tang (R1767643)
Date posted 02 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Marketing Manager (Consumer Healthcare) job has just become available at a reputable Japanese FMCG conglomerate seeking to penetrate the ASEAN region.
About the Regional Marketing Manager (Consumer Healthcare) Role:
Based in Singapore and reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer for Consumer Healthcare, you will be part of the pioneer team to direct the marketing strategies for new product launches in the ASEAN region.
- End-to-end marketing for the brands/category you will be in charge of
- Strategise and lead in new product launches
- Monitor implementation of marketing strategies and ensure they are aligned to the brand vision
- Work with teams across different markets in the ASEAN region
- Provide compelling consumer insights and apply them to develop and differentiate marketing concepts across the different markets
To succeed in the Regional Marketing Manager (Consumer Healthcare) job, you will need to lead and collaborate with multi-functional and multicultural team members across ASEAN.
- Up to a maximum of seven years' experience in brand management or marketing, with 2-3 years of regional exposure
- Prior experience in Consumer Healthcare or FMCG industry
- Good in managing digital marketing
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and influencing skills
This organisation encourages entrepreneurship and gives you a high level of autonomy in your role. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Marketing Manager (Consumer Healthcare) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767643 Rachel Tang