Product Marketing Manager, APAC
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 19 April 2017
An exciting Product Marketing Manager, APAC job has just become available at a leading 3D measurement technology company. This role covers the Asia Pacific region and will be based in Singapore.
About the Product Marketing Manager, APAC Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for the assigned product line(s). You will be crafting product messaging and positioning, and conceiving and developing innovative marketing programs to drive demand.
- Drive and coordinate internal communications between the Product Manager and the regional sales, marketing, applications engineering, production and customer service teams
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for assigned product portfolio
- Be the communications link between Product management and the AP organisation
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to sell against them
- Manage and drive product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
To succeed in this Product Marketing Manager, APAC role, you should have minimum five years' industrial product marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration and /or Engineering discipline strongly preferred and/or Forensic Science related field of study.
- Prior regional (APAC) experience
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Excellent individual and group communication skills
The firm is a global company traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange with a passion for excellence and success, and is listed among Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew