Trade Marketing Manager
Salary SGD60000 - SGD78000 per annum
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 17 March 2017
An international FMCG company is hiring a Trade Marketing Manager to develop and execute both trade and consumer campaigns to support brand/commercial objectives, working in close partnership with sales and marketing teams to deliver world-class market driving activity with market leading brands.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Trade Marketing, the incumbent is responsible for analysis, strategy, best practices, 4Ps monitoring and follow-up, new product introductions and planning on a category level across all trade channels.
- Define clear and specific 4Ps strategy for each category by understanding business objectives, and translating them into a 4Ps channel roadmap for sales execution that will enable the customer teams to win at their respective customers
- Develop ready-to-sell stories and materials that translate our portfolio and commercial strategies and enable the customer teams to sell effectively
- Influence the brand’s activation by ensuring that all sales/customer insights are incorporated into the company’s planning process
- Develop trade investment guidelines in accordance with business objectives, perform top-line allocations and review planned trade investment
- Utilise information from a range of sources (e.g. Nielsen, Shopper Research, Customer Scan Sales) to understand market trends, competition, customer strategy and brand strategy
- Lead category management and planogram strategy and execution in line with business objectives
- Support sales team in management of category captaincies and securing new captaincies
- Execute NPD launches flawlessly to gain maximum distribution, and consumer engagement
To be successful in this position, you must have more than six years' experience in FMCG.
- Degree holder, MBA is highly preferred
- At least a minimum of two years in Sales - key account, and two years trade marketing experience at manager level
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (Nielsen/IRI, Spectra, Panel Data, A&Us)
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and detailed planning skills
- Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills, ability to review data, draw conclusions and translate learnings into actions
- Strong ability to plan and learn in cooperation with Sales and Marketing teams
This global FMCG company offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager position.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.