SEA Marketing Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 30 March 2017
A trendy sports fashion brand is seeking a SEA Marketing Manager based in Singapore to manage a multi-brand portfolio.
About the SEA Marketing Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the preparation of a detailed annual and seasonal Marketing & Business Development plan covering both retail (all brands) and brand's gym concept.
- Development and management of athletes and influencers by establishing a database of relevant athletes in all SEA markets
- Develop new synergies and relationships with athlete associations across SEA and optimise product seeding with post evaluation in terms of achieved media exposure
- Develop a retail marketing calendar aligned with brand communications, launches and local key festivities work closely with Retail Operations on the implementation of in-store activation and ensuring best practices are implemented in the markets
- Plan Sell-In event with close coordination with Merchandising department and management of Sell-In working budget to ensure budgets are not exceeded
- Planning and execution of marketing events, including event documentation and post-event evaluation
- Regular market research through markets visits and online research and propose up to trend Marketing opportunities for the brand to adopt
To be successful in this SEA Marketing Manager role, you should have a minimum five to eight years' experience in Marketing with a recognised top tier brand, ideally in the sporting goods or equally dynamic fashion industry.
- Extensive experience in Marketing, PR, communications, event organisation
- Ability to influence others within an organisation
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills, especially with the external community (sports)
- Entrepreneurial and highly-adaptable
- Pro-active and good team player
- Ability to travel at times
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
This is a top sports retailer which needs no introduction and is known as a leader in it's field of expertise.
If you are determined, driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera