Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 24 March 2017
A world-leading luxury fashion brand is seeking a Communications Director to lead their Communications strategy and ensure the smooth implementation of plans for both Singapore and Malaysia.
About the Communications Director Role:
Reporting to the Regional GM, you will be responsible for overall activities associated with media/customer relations, corporate, art and cultural activities for the brand in Singapore and oversee communication activities in Malaysia. You will also manage and train a team of communication staff.
- Management and development of the company’s overall communication strategies and actions in accordance with the directions as agreed with HQ which includes brand image, messaging, PR efforts, communications & promotion plan, etc
- Development of the brand’s positioning in tune to external market developments and internal needs
- Budget planning and control of the communications budget in line with agreed strategies and actions
- Oversee media relations , act as spokesperson when needed and develop and implement PR and VIP events
- Identify, support and develop cultural, artistic events and community activities
- Work closely with artist, curatorial team, the brand's foundation to present original, intriguing site specific art installations for the brand
- Manage and monitor outreach to schools, art/design community and general public to increase the visibility of the brand's cultural efforts and to build a strong following.
- Work closely with artist/designers to create enchanting windows that balance storytelling, art and poetry with commercial objectives
- Work in conjunction with other product/ category managers for the development of marketing/communication events
- Facilitate client development through communications and client services programmes
To succeed in this Communications Director role, you should be a degree holder, preferably in marketing or a business discipline.
- At least 15 years’ experience working in multinational companies ideally from high-end fashion or luxury industry, with a minimum of five years within a senior management position
- Proven track records in formulating and implementing communications programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team of managers
- Passion for analysing products, customers and market dynamics
This luxury fashion brand needs no introduction and is known as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a progressive Communications person and would like to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera